Established for more than 38 years, ADAS has a hard-earned reputation as a preferred supplier to the public and private sector.
The ADAS Group is structured around four businesses:
- Sustainable Crop Management
- Animal Health and Welfare
- Waste contracting
Whether your interests lie in the formulation of environmental and rural policy, its implementation or compliance with it, ADAS can provide you with the insight and solutions you need.
- Our Environment Group provides support to private and public sector clients on all aspects of land use and its impact on the quality of the environment.
- We work with land developers keen to balance commercial viability with increasing demands for sustainable development.
- Our scientists have unrivalled expertise in the impact of land use policy on soil, water and air quality.
- Our economists and rural business specialists work with those implementing policy to ensure that key messages are communicated and the desired outcomes are delivered cost effectively.
- Our sustainable crop management group has extensive experience with the challenges of balancing viable commercial business with the environmental and social impacts of managed cropped land including bio fuels and renewables and the carbon footprinting of arable crops.
- The animal health and welfare group combine wide experience of policy issues with unrivalled capability in livestock research for private and public sector clients.
- Our waste contracting and composting business, Envar gives us a real feel for the practical end of environmental business - recycling of wastes to land, restoring large-scale brownfield sites and mineral workings and operating commercial composting facilities.